Tea Leaves

The TWM blog - something to read with a good cup of tea!


Image

On the show, Mike sits down with guests from around the world and discovers their stories.

Podcasters, Creative Artists and Entrepreneurs are amongst the many that have joined Mike in conversation, and shared their stories over a good cup of tea!

Tea blends...

Written by: | Posted on: | Category:

"93% of tea consumed is a blend - the other 7% are speciality teas. Earl Grey makes up 50% of the speciality market."

Source: https://teaandcoffeeshop.co.uk/tea-facts/

Saturday April 9th, 2022
Prev
Saturday March 26th, 2022
Next

Tea Chat

Fancy a cup of tea with Mike? Enter your details below and we'll be in touch.


Image

Please note that Mike asks for a small donation for this service to support his brand.