How to build an audience on Facebook
One of the places that you may choose to promote is Facebook. Over the last year, this is the platform where I have grown the fastest both in terms of followers and engagement. A tactic that has worked for me is using images, words, and videos to connect with my audience.
So what are some of the ways you can build an audience on Facebook without spending any money?
Here are five top tips to help get you started:
- Be professional. Only post content that's relevant to your Brand.
- Make sure your posts are public so more people can see them.
- Invite friends and people in your Network to your page.
- Treat your page as a Community.
- Produce quality content and avoid being overly promotional.
Below is an example of the growth the Teawithmike Facebook Page has had following steps one through five above over the course of two years. These results were achieved organically and very little was spent on paid Advertising:
Social Media can be challenging. It takes time and consistency to see results. Different types of content work well on different platforms so remember that when developing your overall Promotional Strategy.
To be continued.