How to use Marketing in a Brand
The next step in the process is to think about why we have to do Marketing. Here are three different scenarios where someone might use Marketing as part of their Brand Strategy:
- Creating a Brand to increase your credibility.
- Using it as a platform to sell products on-line.
- Using your Brand to help land you that dream job. Demonstrating skills through your work is a great way to get hired.
Below is an example of how credible the Teawithmikeshow has become through comments left by audience members at https://bit.ly/teawithmikeshowreviews:
Personally, I'm developing my Brand Teawithmike for all three scenarios above. Having a personal Brand, can help generate new opportunities both personally and professionally.
Here are three tips that I follow to help grow my Brand:
- Produce content that helps others. This is the number one way to scale your Brand faster.
- Be consistent.
- Stay true to your beliefs and values regardless of negative feedback.
Use the information that you developed in the Brand foundations stage to help guide you through the process.
Building a Brand takes a lot of sacrifices and time. Make sure you take breaks from the computer and do daily exercise. Find the balance between screen time and maintain your health.
In the next blog post, I will begin talking about Content Strategy. Having a Content Strategy in place will help with the overall promotion of your Brand.
To be continued.